Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014 (PART 2 of 2)


(READ PART 1)

Sorry for the delay of part 2 because of the busy schedule at work. I'll  just tell you some things that I still remember. Also, I uploaded more pictures related to the event.

After a delightful meal (in my brother's case, it was unsatisfying because his roasted chicken was still raw) at the Japanese fast food restaurant, we went back and stayed outside the Mega Trade Hall to take more pictures. After that, we went inside to buy some DVD's and other merchandise. Despite of the fact that I didn't like the location because it's too small, it was a very fun event.













































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word - Tula-tulaan at The Warrior Poet Art Cafe, Cubao Expo

Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014 (PART 1 of 2)

Last Movie Watched: Cinema One Originals 2014: #Intense