Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014 (PART 1 of 2)

Last month, my brother and I went to SM Megamall for Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014. I already heard this event few months ago, but I had no plans to go there back then. A few days later, my brother asked me to go. At that time, I had no idea on what Christmas-slash-Birthday gift am I going to buy for him. So, I agree.

It was almost 9:15 AM when we arrived at the back entrance of the mall. I noticed that a lot of people were also waiting for the entrance door to open. Some of them were regular shoppers, others were looking forward to the event (obvious to their anime-inspired outfits).


After 50 minutes, we went inside. We went straight to the Mega Trade Hall, and fell on this very...


... very ...

... very ...


... very ...



... long ...




... unorganized line. We waited for 5 hours in the line. FIVE HOURS! Good thing we met two friends (or couple... or siblings... sorry, I have a mind of a goldfish) in the line. We had some good chats about anime, other events like UP-AME, and how irritating the line is. They even shared their own french fries because they knew that we were so hungry. They're very nice mates. Too bad, I didn't take any pictures of them.


Finally, the end of the rainbow.

Look how exhausted my brother is. Ha-ha. We bought the tickets and ready to go inside...



... after this another long...



... long ...



... long line. Ugh!



While waiting, I took some pictures with these toy collectables located beside the entrance.






I think we waited for an hour before we went inside. I thought there would be a stampede because a lot of people were very angry and desperate to go inside. The event was okay for me. The problem, I think, was the location. It's too small to contain more than a thousand people.

At last, we're in!







Nope. This is not Divisoria. I feel like a sardine in a small can. Yikes.





We almost roamed the entire Mega Trade Hall for about ten minutes. It was 3:00 PM, so we decided to go outside and ate our lunch-slash-merienda.

After we ate, my brother requested to take some photos with the cosplayers. So, I did.






(READ PART 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word - Tula-tulaan at The Warrior Poet Art Cafe, Cubao Expo

Last Movie Watched: Cinema One Originals 2014: #Intense