MIXTAPE | Movie Times

I always wanted to make my own mixtape since the first time I tuned in to Ellies's Wicked Wednesday Mixtape on Jam 88.3. However, at that time, I didn't have any resources like internet connection and of course, songs.

Right now, EWWM was already canceled on air because of the radio reformat, but you can listen to her mixtapes on her Tumblr site.

My first mixtape supposed to be about the weekend. However, because of the local film festivals that I attended this November, I decided that I should make a mixtape from my favorite movie soundtracks. I was supposed to include some songs from Pulp Fiction, Billy Eliot, Rakenrol, and August: Osage County; but I realized that 11 songs are a lot for me. I'll make another movie mixtape next year.

For now, I hope you enjoy this mixtape. Don't forget to leave a comment if you have any suggestions. Click this link to listen.



The cover for this month's mixtape is the still from the movie, La Vida Util (The Useful Life).


The playlist



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word - Tula-tulaan at The Warrior Poet Art Cafe, Cubao Expo

Last Movie Watched: Cinema One Originals 2014: #Intense

MIXTAPE | March 2017